FCL | LCL | BreakBulk | Ro/Ro | Charters
Rush Freight Global offers a full range of ocean freight services for all your ocean freight requirements. We have over 13 years’ experience in ocean freight forwarding and logistically coordinating international ocean shipments in a variety of vessel types, container ships and bulk ships that will meet all your shipping needs. We manage all aspects of shipping your ocean cargo, from booking the appropriate vessel to handling and processing all documentation and paperwork to ensure your shipment arrives within the time frame specified.
Rush Freight Global will book and manage your ocean freight for you:
- BreakBulk and Roll On/Roll Off
- Full or Part Charters
- Cross Trade
- Full Container Load (FCL) or Less Than Container Load (LCL)
- Regular & Reliable Sailing Schedules
- Domestic & International Customs Clearance
- Delivery Term Options Incl. Door to Door, Terminal to Terminal
Less than a Container Load (LCL)
You have the option of shipping less than a container load. The benefit is a lower cost by sharing a full container with other people’s goods that are shipping to the same port, and the same care and protection of using a container are maintained.
Full Container Load (FCL)
Containers are convenient for transporting your freight safely, tracking your shipment and having the peace of mind that your shipment is together and will arrive together at the final destination.
Please talk to us about what type of container you need and if you have specific freight requirements. We stock all types, sizes, including different containers for the protection for your goods, such as temperature controlled and containers for oversized items.
Tips For Loading a Container Correctly (dry goods):
- Choose the right size and type for your freight. We can assist you with choosing the right container.
- Before loading a container ensure it’s clean and dry.
- When packing, make sure goods are secure and won’t move when in transit. Try not to pack loose. If you can use pallets and shrink-wrap to ensure your goods do not get damaged before they arrive at their final destination.
- Use insulation if your goods need to be protected from heat when traveling to hot destinations or if your goods need to be protected from extreme temperatures.
- Ensure your container is properly sealed and labeled and you have completed the correct documentation.
We handle all types of projects and specialized cargo. From oversized and overweight goods that require special equipment to unique cargo that requires constant monitoring and tracking.
Rush Freight Global ocean freight specialty department are experienced at handling and delivering breakbulk and specialized cargo, such as mining equipment, farm machinery, plant machinery, oversized and heavy cargo.
Roll on / Roll off (Ro/Ro)
We also handle roll on / roll off services for cars, big rig trucks, heavy equipment and boats. We’ll take care of any special equipment required, monitor and track your shipment with 24/7 monitoring.
We Manage the Entire Scope of Sea and Ocean Freight Logistics:
- Manage the container loading and delivery – door to door or terminal to terminal.
- Booking of vessel space with the best scheduling that has the best transit time.
- Offer different crate and container sizes for shipping.
- Cross Dock Management.
- 24/7 monitoring and tracking.
- Handle all cargo insurance, customs clearance and export documentation.
Our strong partnerships with our ocean carriers, allow us to provide you an array of delivery options and competitive pricing. We can minimize your transit time because we have a strong global reach with our carriers and will deliver you flexible ocean freight forwarding options to meet your delivery and shipping requirements.
FCL Global Shipping Volume Contracts for [20’ / 40’] for Import and Exports worldwide.
LCL [Less than Container Load] & consolidations to more than 200 destinations worldwide.
Import LCL consolidations to our own warehouse from China, Italy, Spain, France, & Germany.