Managing the return and disposition of products is a vital, if unglamorous, part of the logistics process. Increasingly it is viewed as a cost reduction opportunity that must be executed efficiently in order to free up capital and to ensure that customers are credited promptly.
Rush Freight Global is acutely aware of this complex challenge and has developed customized return processes to address it. We simplify returns management and solve the problems involved by ensuring that inventory is processed quickly and at minimal levels, that write-downs are reduced, that customers are satisfied with the process and that cash flow is optimized.
Our reverse logistics services include:
- Return validation processes
- Product testing and re-routing
- Product swaps
- First level diagnostics and repair
- Management of warranty exchange programs
- Product refurbishment and repackaging
- Recycling and disposal services